Functionality Test Page
CivicPlus Quality Control will check the following modules for functionality:
- Alert Center - Get immediate announcements for important information such as warnings of natural disasters.
- Archive Center - Find all date-based documents, such as budgets, reports, and newsletters.
- Calendar - Look for upcoming organization and department events.
- Carbon Calculator - Estimate your carbon emissions and take action by going on a carbon diet.
- Citizen Request Tracker - Submit concerns, complaints, and problems to the organization.
- Community Voice - Interact with your government and with other citizens by suggesting initiatives, posting ideas, and participating in conversations around community proposals.
- Document Center - Browse through all organizational documents, forms, applications, and brochures.
- ePay - Make online bill payments or purchases here.
- Facilities - View available facilities and their amenities.
- FAQs - Find answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- Form Center - Complete and submit some of the most commonly requested forms.
- Forms - Complete and submit Citizen Request Tracker forms.
- Jobs - Browse job openings, download an application, or email your resume.
- News Flash - Find current organizational news and press releases.
- Notify Me - Sign up to receive notifications about Organization updates.
- Opinion Poll - Take informal surveys and immediately see the results and statistics.
- Quick Links - Find links to related local, state, and national websites.
- Staff Directory - View contact information for all organization staff and departments.
Access various alerts including road closures, parking alerts, boil water advisories, and more. Alerts will be displayed at the top of the website when active. Read on...
With the MyAccount feature, you can customize your viewing experience, sign up for notifications, and engage in information you care about. Read on...
Notify Me allows you to subscribe to an unlimited number of email lists. Receive email or text message updates regarding the information you have requested. Read on...